Thursday 9 February 2017

EDIKI KHAS: GAMBAR YUSUF TONY BOGEL DAN MELANCAP!!!

See 2 moles on his chest and the skin rash and his skin tone!

Now, see here! Exactly the same aite? hihi

Soo, is this dick really belongs to him? I say, FUCKING YES!
Why?
Look at the bed sheet and compare it with the above pic. Same? YES!
And look at the white towel on the bed too!
Believe me, this is not super imposed!
Yup! Nice hairy dick!



Yeap! I'm officially in love with him!

Now, is this really him? I can tell from the bathroom he's naked in!
And based on the hair style, YES IT'S HIM!!!
Nice ass bitch!
I like hairy dick!!!!
Now, the picture of him masturbating?
FUCK yeah!!!
His dick is not so big, but yeah who cares! Just nice for me!
Hehehehe
Whoops!
And there we go!!!
His hairy dick and his cums!
I wanna lick that dick! Damn hell!!!


Many people are claiming they have his masturbating video, but I never found any in the internet.


If you have it and wanna share it with us, send it to me at zakarberbulu@gmail.com

WINK! WINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment